CRYSTAL BEACH CAMP
Rules & Policies
Please read our rules and policies.
We will try to work with you to resolve any issues outside of what is covered here. Rules and policies may change at our discretion, dependent upon circumstances.
The campground assumes no responsibility for loss through fire, theft, collision or otherwise; including moving of trailers with camp equipment.
ANYONE CAUSING A DISTURBANCE, OR NOT CONFORMING TO CAMP RULES, WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE – NO REFUNDS
Crystal Beach Camping Resort is privately owned and the Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Questions? Please Contact Us.
Camp Rules & Policies
- Any cheques returned from the bank are subject to a $50 charge
- A Late Fee of $50 per month will apply if payment is not made by the payment due dates in February & May.
- The seasonal Club Membership Contract MUST be renewed and a deposit for the following year is required by October 1st of each year.
- If deposit payment isn’t received by October 1st, the site is considered to be open for the next year & the trailer may be removed at owner’s risk & cost.
- Management MUST be notified before October 1st if you decide NOT to stay for the next camping season.
- If there is no notification of vacancy given, a $300 storage fee will apply after Thanksgiving.
- Half of the camping membership fee is due on February 1st and the balance of that fee is due May 1st of that same year.
- Absolutely No Refunds
In order to ensure that you have a memorable camping experience, and for the benefit of all of our campers, we have found it necessary to implement a pet policy. We understand your pet is part of your family and we welcome your pet as long as the following policies are respected and followed. If you do not comply with all policies below, we will be forced to evict you immediately without a refund. These Pet Policies are Strictly Enforced!
- Pet(s) may not be left unattended anywhere, at any time, this includes your trailer.
- All vaccination papers must be present at registration.
- Pet(s) must be on a leash at all times and on your own lot.
- Pet(s) must be walked/supervised by a responsible person. Children under 13 years old are not allowed to walk dogs.
- Pet(s) will not be brought to the Beach, playground or in any of the buildings.
- Pet(s) must be cleaned up after with the proper equipment and disposed of properly.
- Pet(s) will not be allowed to disturb your neighbors in any manner.
- All visitors must report to Office immediately upon arrival and pay the appropriate fees.
- Anyone over the age of 18, regardless of relationship (ie: son, daughter etc), is considered a Visitor.
- Visitors should arrive before 8 pm. & Day visitors must be out of the Camp by 11pm.
- Overnight visitors must inform Office of intent to stay before 8pm.
- Management reserves the right to limit visitors.
- Campers are responsible for visitors and their conduct.
- A Visitor Pass is only valid if the trailer owner is present, otherwise the daily camping fee (subletting) will apply.
- A Visitor Charge will be added to your account if it is found that your visitor did not pay.
- Visitor’s cars must be kept in the designated parking areas.
- Visitors may NOT bring pets.
- Camping site must be maintained and kept clean by campers.
- Charges will apply if we (Crystal Beach Camping Resort) have to do it for you.
- No watering the lawn in July & Aug. to maintain the water level in the wells.
- No two families can own the same trailer unless park fees determined by the Management are paid by both families.
- All ATV’s, golf carts, motorized bikes, vehicles & recreational trailers must be insured and registered with the Camp.
- Helmets MUST be worn while on ATVs. Children under 18 years of age must wear helmets while on bicycles.
- All children MUST be accompanied by a parent while driving golf carts or playing on camp premises.
- No riding bicycles or driving golf carts or other utility vehicles is allowed after dark.
- Absolutely NO racing of any kind is allowed in the Camp.
- No motorized vehicle of any kind is allowed to be driven on the beach or playground areas.
- Two automobiles are permitted on site per trailer.
- Additional vehicles must park in the visitor parking area.
- No parking at vacant trailers or public areas.
- Due to safety concerns, camping tents, boats, boat trailers, and utility trailers are not allowed on camp site. Please park these in designated areas.
- A charge will apply for any site changes.
- Noise that might disturb others will not be permitted at any time.
- Music must be kept at a reasonable level at all times.
- Quiet time is 11 pm to 7 am. During this time, please respect your neighbors and the Camp’s “Quiet Time” policy.
- Anyone causing a disturbance or using foul language will be evicted immediately
- NO LITTERING is permitted!
- Put bagged household garbage in CLEAR bags and deposit in the garbage bin.
- Please recycle items in their proper bins.
- All other household items must be taken directly to the township dump.
- Please do your part to keep garbage in it’s correct place. Violators will be evicted!
- Glass containers are permitted only on your own camp site.
- Campfires must be attended at all times or be extinguished properly.
- No chainsaws are allowed at any time within the Camp.
- Absolutely no firearms (B.B., pellet, CO2 guns included) allowed.
- No fireworks without permission of Crystal Beach Camp Management.
- Add-a-room and storage sheds must be commercially fabricated and approved by the Management.
- All construction has to be approved by the Management to avoid any license issues, and/or to avoid possible damage to underground wires or pipes.
- Only one food tent & one storage shed (no larger than 10 x 10ft) is permitted on camp site.
- Trailer owner(s) is responsible for any action/damage and the safety of their children & Visitors.
- Play & swim at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for loss or damage of any kind.
- Campers/Trailer Owners are responsible to pay any applicable taxes and government charges.
- Children are entirely the responsibility of the parents and must obey all camp policies and safety rules.
- Teenagers must be onsite or in company of parent by 11pm.
- NO Fund Raising, sales or any commercial activities are allowed in the Camp.
- All trailer sales within Crystal Beach Camping Resort will be handled by the Camp Management.
- No “For Sale” signs are to be posted anywhere in the park, on trailers or site.
- Site fees must be paid in full and current prior to listing.
- No trailer over 20 years of age may be sold in the park unless approved by Management.
- All new prospective trailer owners must be approved by the Management and related fee paid.
- Any and all trailer sale is subject to a fee, payable to Crystal Beach Management, regardless of who completed the sale.
SUMMER FUN FOR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY